Search For Current Affairs 2011

Custom Search

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Master Blaster Sachin voted healthiest and happiest person in India

According to the survey conducted by a Health Magazine throught the nationwide, Master blaster Sachin Tendulkar has been voted by people of India as their number one role model of health and happiness.

When told about the survey to Sachin he said "Goodness me! Is it true? My countrymen think that I am the healthiest and happiest person in the country? What a compliment, I am truly overwhelmed. I will cherish this compliment forever"

  • Tennis player Sania Mirza is the only woman top 10 role models of health and happiness
  • A P J Abdul Kalam and Amitabh Bachchan emerging among the top three role models

Know more about survey here

No comments: